Date(s) - 04/21/2017
8:30 PM - 10:00 PM
GD2 is excited to announce a new event that we’ll be running a few times a year: Think Kink: A Perverted Trivia Night!
Is your head filled with useless facts about floggers? Do you wish Trivial Pursuit had a BDSM section? Always wanted to whip out the definition of Dacryphilia? Don’t worry, kinky know it alls, we have an event made just for you!
Come and join us on Friday, April 21st in our social area for several rounds of hilarious and fun questions. Show us your best trivia team name, and test your kinky knowledge against other teams.
The winning team will receive:
- Their team name on our wall of Trivia Winners near the front door
- A winning prize generously donated by Chicago’s own Early to Bed, a local sex toy retail store that gives a 15% discount on items to GD2 members.
Think Kink takes place in the social area. The rest of GD2 will remain open for play.
This event is open to GD2 members and their guests.
- Think Kink sign in and setup begins at 8:30PM and the game begins promptly at 9PM.
- There will be 5 rounds with 7 questions each.
- Think Kink teams must have a minimum of two people and a maximum of five. Interested in finding team mates? Start a “Seeking several smarty pants” thread on our FetLife Group.
- Each team should designate a recorder to write down answers. We’ll provide everything you need (except knowledge) to write record your answers.
- Correct spelling isn’t required, but the judges must be able to read your answers.
- Resource materials and electronic devices are strictly prohibited. No cheating, perverts!
- RSVPing isn’t required, but it is helpful to know how many teams are attending, and of course, we welcome smack talk! Let us know your team name on our thread here.
Friday, April 21
8:30 P.M. Sign in
9 P.M. Game Time
Galleria Domain Two ( GD2 )
Open to Members and Their Guests
Visit the FetLife event page to let other FetLifers know you are going and to help get the word out.
Join GD2’s FetLife group for discussion and other announcements.
Check out GD2’s calendar for other upcoming events.
Sign up for GD2’s newsletter to keep up to date with the latest at GD2.
Questions? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org