By legal and regulatory necessity and to protect you, other attendees and the club, all events at which scenes are permitted are open to members and their invited guests only.
Members only events include:
- Play parties every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night
- Queer & Kinky, a monthly party for our LGBTIQ members (who, of course, are welcome at all GD2 events)
- Hands on Skills Labs on a variety of topics
- Bound to Learn for rope and bondage enthusiasts
- Game nights, tea parties, and other ice breaking events
- Theme parties like Do It In the Dark, Let It Glow/Black Light Night, our annual Back to School party, and more
- Movie nights and film screenings like Graphic Sexual Horror
- Special events like Fetish & Fright (Halloween), Debauchery Unleashed (New Year’s Eve Masquerade), Valentine’s Day, and more
Becoming a Member to Attend Members-Only Events
We offer a variety of membership options to fit most situations, whether you are new to kink or have years of experience.
Please note that in order to maintain our status as a private, members-only, non-profit club, applications for membership must be received by Thursday in order to be active for the upcoming weekend. We do not process applications at the door for immediate approval.
For more information about the benefits of membership, please visit our membership page.
Attending Members-Only Events as a Guest of a Member
The only way to attend a members-only event as a guest is to be invited by a member before arrival at the club. During members-only events, you cannot enter the club without a sponsoring member, and it is not permitted to show up and ask members for guest sponsorship.